Did you know that Kitsap County has community-based COVID-19 testing options available six days a week? In addition to the test sites coordinated by the Kitsap County Emergency Operations Center, the City of Bainbridge Island will continue to provide testing on Mondays and Wednesday for anyone who needs a test.
Testing is available for anyone who:
- Has any COVID-19 symptoms (even if symptoms are mild).
- Has been in close contact of someone who tested positive or COVID-19.
- Meets other criteria for testing.
Kitsap County Community COVID-19 test sites include:
· Monday: City of Bainbridge Island (Bainbridge) and Kitsap County Fairgrounds (East Bremerton)
· Tuesday: Kitsap Conference Center (Downtown Bremerton)
· Wednesday: City of Bainbridge Island (Bainbridge)
· Thursday: Kitsap County Fairgrounds (East Bremerton)
· Friday: Poulsbo City Hall (Poulsbo)
· Saturday: Kitsap County Fairgrounds (East Bremerton)
A complete list of the Kitsap County test sites, registration links, times and addresses can be found at http://kcowa.us/covidtesting. Advanced registration and an appointment are required for all test sites.
Additionally, a list of medical clinics and pharmacies in Kitsap County offering COVID-19 testing can be found here. If you do not see your provider on the list and are unsure if they offer testing, please contact them directly.